The Canajoharie Golf & Country Club is a 18-hole Par 71 public golf facility located in Upstate New York. Established in 1936 the Canajoharie Golf & Country Club (formally known as the Canajoharie Country Club) has been a cornerstone to the local communities in the past, and will continue to be into the future.
The Canajoharie Golf and Country Club opened its doors in 1936. The Club founder and golf course architect, Scott North from Lake Placid, NY designed the original 9-hole layout. His son, John North, drew up designs for the new 9 holes and the club board of directors (at the time) put his plans into play in the early 1990’s. The new 9-holes opened for play in 1992..