Leominster Golf Club offers a beautiful golf course in the Herefordshire countryside near Leominster, the town in the Marches and not far from the Welsh border.
The Leominster Golf Club was incorporated in 1903 and moved to its present site before the Second World War. The golf course as it is today began to take shape in 1967 as a nine-hole layout, the current 18 holes being completed much later in 1990.
The golf course is on the long side as it measures over 6,000 yards. It was designed with the 1st and 10th tees close to the clubhouse enabling a variety of packages for an enjoyable day’s golf. The course is suitable for all levels of golf, and the clubhouse provides a bar and a restaurant!
Golf Club Amenities
Credit cards accepted
Bar & restaurant
Trolley for hire