The original golf course of Tupelo Country Club was built in 1930. It was a nine-hole golf course located in the city of Tupelo. That property served the Members until 1970. In 1970, Tupelo Country Club built a new 18 hole golf course and clubhouse at its current location in Belden, Mississippi just outside of Tupelo. Built on a 250 acre cotton farm, the golf course was designed by John Frazier. It is a member friendly layout making it appealing to novice golfers yet challenging and very capable of testing the best players.
In 1998, the greens were changed to Champions Bermuda. Among the facilities most notable features are its three hundred native trees planted in 2005 and 2006. There are six lakes along with forty-three newly renovated greenside bunkers and twelve fairway bunkers. The course features multiple tees ranging from 4,993 to 6,887 yards.
Tupelo Country Club offers terrific views and challenging play for golfers at every skill level. Well-groomed fairways and greens keep Tupelo Country Club difficult yet friendly, and the staff can offer tips and tricks for playing your best round.